Thursday, May 15, 2008

SERVICE LEARNING 05/15/08

For this meeting (05-15-08) I would like to plan the next thing we could do to raise money or get books, and or games. I think that we should have another ice cream sale, though it should not be as high as the last time. I heard a lot of the kids complaining about how high the ice cream was being sold for, and that they would have bought ice cream and/or more ice cream if it was a lower price!



I think that our past meetings have been great and I have talked to our group about what we could do. I think that our next move may be a book drive or a toy drive for the children at CHOP!



I think that we are doing fantabulous on the CHOP part of our community giving project, though I will be more enthusiastic when we start to help the homeless in the shelters!

~CHRISTA PULLINS

No comments: