Tuesday, May 20, 2008

SERVICE LEARNING...Monday, April 21, 2008

1. Reflect on Thursday's meeting via your blog. Group leaders should also email me with questions, ideas, and notes. Required: three positives about the meeting, and three challenges you face.

I think that our meeting on Monday was one of the best we'll ever have. We gained so much in what we would do. We found how we would make money and we also found what the children in CHOP would need! Yet I do have one question about our mission & our roles in the group! I am not sure what actually our role is, is it JUST TO FOLLOW MRS. MADHI'S RULES??? Well I do not think that we should just have to do this. I think that we should all have just as much a say in what happens in our group as Mrs. Madhi does! Though she is a teacher it still does not mean that she has to dictate our group!

A role that I would like to have in the group is the reporter, I like the idea! I could also take on the role of a Photographer/Videographer.


No comments: