Tuesday, June 3, 2008

RESPONSE TO EMAIL!!!

• Have you given enough, opened up enough, cared enough?

I think that I have opened up tremendously to this specific topic. Because I have lived in a shelter before I know how it feels to be in need. Therefore I have put my heart into this project and I have given my all!

• What would you change about this situation if you were in charge?

If I were in charge of this situation, I would take in mind everyone’s opinion and what they have to bring to the table. I would have more ice cream sales and I would have more ways to make money other than sales.

• What are three big issues that create problems that our service is trying to address?
I think that there are not three big issues but one big issue! The big issue that our service is trying to address is the weak funding that is being sponsored to hospitals, for the things that the patient and the families need! As contribution we are going to donate toys to the CHOP so that some kids could at least have a chance to play, and enjoy their time in the hospital.


--
C.Pullins♥

No comments: